11-15 Secondary School Mentoring
Our 11-15 Mentoring Programme is a provision for select group of students within your school or on a 1-to-1 basis inside or outside of school hours . We can offer a variety of different options to those students who may suffer a lack of focus, a lack of self esteem whilst giving them the tools to unlock their full potential through sporting examples.
The aim of the programme is to provide a flexible response to the needs of schools and students by offering:
- Provision for pupils to attend a day release programme offsite at our 16-19 provision (year 11's only)
- Hourly Talks on increasing aspirations or other specific topic's to support the needs of your learners
- Full School Day Structured Programme
- 6 week Programme, working with a select group of students once a week over half a term with specific outcomes.
- 121 with individual students
We specialises in supporting students who suffer a lack of focus or direction whilst supporting them through our combination of practical and theory based programmes on helping pupils recognise their strengths and help build their confidence and self-esteem.
At TFEA Every child matters!
We offer each school a free one hour taster to give you the opportunity to see how we work, whilst talking further over the variety of different pathways we can offer you.